"The Lord's lovingkindness indeed never cease, His compassions never fail. They are new every morning: great is Your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22, 23
Sunday, July 27, 2008
A few pics
Malachi looks cuter without his parents in the pics...! Superstar - he is lucky to have his dad as a barber!
He's so cute!!!! I think he's fitting well in your family! It's still a little weird to see you two with a baby- Kendi and I were just talking about how fast these past two years have gone!!!! It seems like just yesterday we were all dating and talking about engagement. Now you twos are PARENTS!!! But, I know you're great ones!!!!
2 comments:
He looks so awesome! I am so happy that he is healthy. It was awesome to talk to you and can't wait to see you guys!
He's so cute!!!! I think he's fitting well in your family! It's still a little weird to see you two with a baby- Kendi and I were just talking about how fast these past two years have gone!!!! It seems like just yesterday we were all dating and talking about engagement. Now you twos are PARENTS!!! But, I know you're great ones!!!!
Post a Comment