
Malachi Leroy Donatell was born the same day as his Great Grandpa Robertson's birthday, July 12th, 2008 at 1427 hours. He weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces, and was 20.5 inches long.
Malachi entered the world without a sound. After all the goop was removed from his mouth, he cried right along with the rest of them. With an initial ApGar score of 8, and the second ApGar score of 9, God blessed us with a healthy baby.
Cassie was in competition with the lady in the next room over - they were both having their babies at the same time. The Doctor had to run back and forth between the two to see which baby she would have to catch first. Unfortunatly, Cassie delivered second and had to hold for a while, which she will tell you sucked.
Malachi is well tempered - so far. He isn't much of a crier except when he is woken from his sleep, which takes a lot to do. Malachi is currently the pooping champ and has already pooped on his dad - literally! We stayed at the hospital for a couple of days so we could ask every question that we cold think of, not because we medically had to.
We are looking forward to all of the experiences that lay ahead, and so much more. More pictures can be seen on Facebook on Cass' or Chris' profiles, if you can't get there, just email one of us and we can send you pics.
3 comments:
I love how I could tell from the title that Chris wrote this post! :-) Congrats you two!!! Keep postin' the pics! Oh, and david thinks we need to have a baby girl, so we can arrange marriage.... I guess that gives us three years to even out the maturity?
You guys are nuts if you are already try to match make!!! Malachi is beautiful!! I am so proud of you guys and I definitely want to see more picktures! I hope you are recovering well.
I am so proud of you two er..Three!!! He is absolutely beautiful!! Can't wait to see and hold him. So... when do you plan to come north? XXOO
Post a Comment