
We have also decided to jump on the bandwagon and start blogging along with everyone else. We figure it is the best way to keep family and friends updated with our lives.
As everyone knows we are expecting a little boy any day now. "The waiting game" is what they call the last few weeks of pregnancy. I am so ready for him to come out and grace us with his presents, but he is being stubborn and staying in as long as he can. We thought he was coming soon because I lost my mucus plug a week ago, turns out that really doesn't mean much. Just one step closer then we were before that's all. As I am growing impatience and more uncomfortable as the days pass I think I am paying attention to closely to little details and getting excited about nothing. Tuesday night we had a false alarm making a trip to the hospital only to come home an hour later disappointed. Wednesday morning we had our regular weekly checkup and our doctor is giving us the option to induce Wednesday July 16th, which happens to be the due date anyway, or we can continue to play the waiting game and hold out a few more days. If we choose to wait and he doesn't come within the week we will have to induce anyway. Sooner or later he will have to come out.
Chris and I are both at the point where we just want to see our little boy and hold him in our arms. As Chris puts it, "You've been holding him for 9 months its my turn!" Although, I would beg to differ because its a little different. He is a daddy though that just wants to see his little boy. Everything is ready for him and now we just need him to come out to make it complete. Continue to pray for us, a safe labor and delivery, and we will keep you all posted with the details and the load down on our lives as we grow from two to three.
Love,
Cassie (and Chris)
As everyone knows we are expecting a little boy any day now. "The waiting game" is what they call the last few weeks of pregnancy. I am so ready for him to come out and grace us with his presents, but he is being stubborn and staying in as long as he can. We thought he was coming soon because I lost my mucus plug a week ago, turns out that really doesn't mean much. Just one step closer then we were before that's all. As I am growing impatience and more uncomfortable as the days pass I think I am paying attention to closely to little details and getting excited about nothing. Tuesday night we had a false alarm making a trip to the hospital only to come home an hour later disappointed. Wednesday morning we had our regular weekly checkup and our doctor is giving us the option to induce Wednesday July 16th, which happens to be the due date anyway, or we can continue to play the waiting game and hold out a few more days. If we choose to wait and he doesn't come within the week we will have to induce anyway. Sooner or later he will have to come out.
Chris and I are both at the point where we just want to see our little boy and hold him in our arms. As Chris puts it, "You've been holding him for 9 months its my turn!" Although, I would beg to differ because its a little different. He is a daddy though that just wants to see his little boy. Everything is ready for him and now we just need him to come out to make it complete. Continue to pray for us, a safe labor and delivery, and we will keep you all posted with the details and the load down on our lives as we grow from two to three.
Love,
Cassie (and Chris)
2 comments:
I bet you are so ready!!!! Chris is funny... he is so honest and blunt, it cracks me up! Well, I hope he comes soon... I'll be waiting for a phone call! :-)
YEAH!! I am so glad you joined the club too. Check ours out at www.knopknews.blogspot.com. I am excited for you guys. Please let us know all the details when he comes and about you guys in general!!
Post a Comment