These are pictures that Grandma took at her party on July 26th. Malachi was two weeks old and the family loved him. Grandma is better with the camera then we are, but she has had a lot of practice. There is a picture of Malachi's five month old cousin Niki, there isn't one of his cousin Lily who is a year and half old now. My Mom's boyfriend Dave sings Karaoke and had it set up so everyone could enjoy it. Well as you will see my brothers and a neighbor attempt to sing and you can see the crowds reaction. I wish we had a video camera to capture the moment, it was pretty funny. All in all we all had a great time and the family enjoyed seeing the new addition to the family. Are there enough pictures now Uncle Mike?

Great grandma

Cousin Niki

Grandma loves to hold me.

Uncle JP

Great Grandpa

Dad likes to play with my hair

Devin and Andy


I think they were trying to sing "I feel like a woman"

But the crowd wasn't sure what they were hearing or if they wanted to here it.

Great grandma making a hat.

Finished product and what a stud!!
1 comment:
So, I guess Malachi is getting enough family love? :-)
Post a Comment