"The Lord's lovingkindness indeed never cease, His compassions never fail. They are new every morning: great is Your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22, 23

Friday, November 14, 2008

Four month check

Wow, is Malachi growing. He is now 15lbs 2.5oz and 26in long. We can now start Malachi on some solid foods. The doctor recommended starting him out on rice cereal first, not in the bottle so its a thicker consistency. It was funny to watch him make faces, I don't think it's his favorite thing. He got his second round of shots and isn't taking it too well this time. He is running a bit of a fever and not acting himself. We have to watch his fever for two more days, if it doesn't go away then the doctor wants to see him. It is already starting to go down so we aren't too worried. A fever is one of the side effects of the shots and they say it's common.

What a crazy October and November it has turned out to be. It hasn't snowed until today and that lasted 10 minutes. Yesterday it was 71 degrees too. This is the first time it has dropped below 50 degrees in weeks. I don't mean to complain, but what is a winter without snow? Hope everyone is doing well.
Love, The Donatell's

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Winter without snow also means a winter that is not too cold! I know snow is cool but I hate cold so I prefer warm and no snow winters. Texas really should be where I live!!